Our stores are now open and are looking forward to welcoming you back.
While our cafes and restaurants remain closed indoors, some are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our non-essential retail stores have now reopened. Individual opening times can be found on our Eat Drink & Shop page. We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure.
- Some personal care operators have also reopened. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- While our cafes and restaurants remain closed indoors, some are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
Travel, facilities & services
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, you must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- You must not mix indoors with anyone outside of your household or support bubble.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
- You must wear a face-covering at all times, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.