Thrive at Surrey Quays has reopened.
For more information on planning your visit to us, including important updates to our facilities such as carparking click here:
THRIVE, an affordable co-working space, where local residents from SE16 can work comfortably and develop their business idea. THRIVE (formally known as the Flaming Grill restaurant) was brought back into community use by British Land and has become a much-needed resource for local people. Whether you are running your own business or working from home, you can have access to affordable desks, meeting and training rooms or makers space. Thrive is a really spacious and well-lit workspace, ideal for creative people. Designers and makers can spread out and see their patterns come to life. It’s also set up for start up therapists looking for low-cost private space to provide treatments from.
What’s on offer?
We specialise in working with entrepreneurs from low income families from the SE16 area and Thrive provides low cost workspace for them and other residents. You can become a THRIVE member for as little as £25 per year. Your Membership will enable you to:
Use the meeting and desk space on a low-cost pay-as-you-go basis.
- Access to workspace bookings
- Free high-speed internet Wi-Fi access.
- Free use of THRIVE equipment
- Low cost printing, copying in colour or black and white, A4 paper, and free scanning.
- Peace of mind. THRIVE deals with all the issues that can slow a growing business down like: building insurance, electricity and water charges, security, and health and safety.
- Working alongside other entrepreneurs and small businesses, which can offer companionship and community, inspiration, and opportunities for networking sharing skills.
If you would like to find out more about THRIVE please contact out Thriving team: